GIRLHOMEABOUTFAQDIYOUTFITSCREATURESSHOP

Monday, May 23

Movie Monday

I'm trading Music Monday for Movie Monday this week, because I'm getting SO excited as this movie release approaches.  I truly heart Miranda July, and I totally melt at the beginning of this trailer when the kitty starts talking! 



I can't wait!

In other news, my "Closet Clean-Out" shop is open and if you're interested, you can view it here.  I'll be adding more in a week or two.  I'm just giving myself time to really decide what stays and what goes. 
xoxo Katie

11 comments:

  1. oh gosh i love miranda july. this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo - thanks for posting! I love Miranda July, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it looks soooo good! can't wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name you gave your resale shop! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shop!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, yes! it's been a long time coming. also, her wardrobe in that clip - i can already tell i am going to drool over every outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw it at the San Francisco International Film Festival and got to see Miranda July herself speak! You will not be disappointed. I thought it was even better than Me You and Everyone We Know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, the kitty voice! This movie looks really cute!

    - Michele
    SeeDollyRun

    ReplyDelete
  9. i saw this film at the Seattle International Film Fest and can say it was good and a lot darker than Me and You and Everyone We Know. it was super cool to see Miranda July speak about it! i'm excited to see how everyone receives it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me You and Everyone We know is one of my ALL time favorite movies! I am a huge fan of Miranda July, it's nice to know I am not alone! :)
    Can't wait to see this new movie!

    ReplyDelete